Sunday, December 18, 2011

First post - About the site..


This site will gather information regarding the three city models Toyota Aygo, Citroen C1 and Peugeot 107 (next model will be called 108, released 2012).

I think these car are interesting and fun little cars, and I like the concept of different cars with the same base plate and engine. I like the simple construction and that the cars are cheap to run and environmentally friendly. I also think the most problems have been sorted out now. The site will cover mostly the current models released in 2005.

I will try to keep the site updated, but some periods I may not post so frequently. I you have some interesting information you think I am interested in, don´t hesitate to contact me.

Excuse me for the English language, it is not my mother tongue.. I just thought more people would be interested in reading the information, therefore it is in English, instead of Swedish.

No comments:

Post a Comment